Once you have successfully added PayPal account to your list of banks, you are ready to integrate it with PayPal to get the feeds.
To link PayPal account:
1. Go to Accounts and click Bank Accounts.
2. Click Link PayPal.
3. There will be a message to connect to PayPal. Click Continue.
4. Enter your PayPal details.
5. Once logged in successfully, you will be redirected to the permission page. Click Grant Permission.
6. Once PayPal is successfully connected, click Get Feeds to download transactions from PayPal.
With the transactions downloaded, you are ready for Bank Reconciliation.
You can download and reconcile multi-currency transactions.
1. Go to Manage Account.
2. Click Bank Statements.
3. Click Other Currency Statements.
4. Add the Exchange Rate or Value.
5. Click Update.
6. Once updated, the transaction will move to Bank Reconciliation list to be reconciled.